"Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service
Workshop Information Sheet 2022- 2023
Course Title: Money matters- How to Budget in challenging times
Who is the course for?
This is a course for anyone who is interested to know how they can support their family and understand how to budget during these challenging financial times. This is an adult only course.
Do you gain any qualifications?
No – this course is not accredited but you will receive an attendance certificate for successfully attending 80 % all the sessions.
Do you need to be interviewed or assessed before enrolling on the course?
You will learn:
• Practise how to effectively budget
• Recognise the impact of poor money management
• How budgeting and saving regularly can help with effective money management.
Essential equipment and resources
• Notebook and pen
• Current email address or mobile number that emails and resources can be sent to
• Internet Access
• Current email address or mobile number that emails and resources can be sent to.
Preparation for the course –
• Ensure you have run zoom on your mobile or laptop prior to the session
• Join the session 5 minutes before to ensure that video and audio is working
What next? You can progress onto our courses in the following areas - Creative, Health and Wellbeing, English, Maths, Horticuture, Employment or take up a qualification course to gain a qualification."