"You will learn the following skills on this course:
• What is WordPress?
• Planning your web site
• Adding pages and posts
• Add text, images and videos
• Using widgets to add social networking, calendars and more…
• Creating a custom menu
• How to use Themes to change the appearance of your site
This is a non-accredited course and you do not need an interview before joining but you must have the following skills:
• a good level of IT skills and be able to open, save and name files
• be able to create a folder and move files from one folder to another
• be aware of different types of file and be confident using the internet
• keyboard skills – be able to type 20 words per minute
• be able to understand spoken and written instructions in English
Important - you will need your email address and password to set up your WordPress account. Make sure you bring them with you!"