"Please note – it is planned for this course to be delivered in the classroom however due to COVID-19 it may be necessary to change this to online learning or otherwise amend the course, should increased restrictions make face-to-face teaching impossible. Course Title: Linocut Printmaking
Learn the basic techniques of linocut printmaking to produce your own unique designs. This course is ideal for both beginners and those with some experience.
You will cover:
• How to use the linocut tools correctly to make a variety of marks
• How to design and print your own reduction linocut that you can take home at the end of the course
• Effective inking and printing your linocut using specialist printmaking equipment
• Mixing and applying coloured inks
• You will receive 1:1 help with the development of ideas and for support
Please bring an apron and notebook. Other materials will be provided.
This course is suitable for beginners and those with more experience. This course may not be suitable for learners with SEN – please enquire first.