"Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service
Course Information Sheet 2021-2022
Course Title Family Learning -Improve Your Digital Skills for Parents
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at parents /learners who would like to increase their knowledge about improving their digital skills to pursue their interests, enhance your digital skills for employment and for the changing digital world that we live in.
Do you gain any qualifications?
No - this course is not accredited but you will receive a completion certificate if you attend 80% of the course
Do you need to be interviewed or assessed before enrolling on the course?
What will you learn?
You will learn : -
• About digital applications and work
• The basics of digital
• How to apply digital skills
• Gain confidence needed in the increasing digital workplace
Essential equipment and resources
• Internet access of laptop or mobile phone.
• Writing Pens x 2
• A4 writing paper
• A4 folder to keep all your work
Preparation for the course
• Ensure you have run Zoom on your mobile or laptop prior to the session
• Join the session 5 minutes before to ensure that video and audio is working
What next? You can progress onto our courses in the following areas - careers for all, health and well being, culture and creativity and the Families program."