"Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service
Workshop Information Sheet 2021-2022
Workshop Title: Celebrating Your Families Heritage Workshop
Who are the workshops for?
This workshop is for anyone interested in how you can support their children 3-11 years old in learning, whilst having fun.
This workshop will be themed around ‘Celebrating and exploring your Families Heritage' and involve children learning creatively with their parents.
Do you gain any qualifications?
Do you need to be interviewed or assessed before enrolling on the course?
No. Please note it is important that you turn up for the lesson on time and that you are responsible for your children at all times.
You will learn: -
• How to work with your children to create various art and crafts
• Various art techniques
• Engage your children in learning about family heritage through art
• To be creative and innovative with your children
• To problem solve through art
• How much fun and interaction you can have being creative
Preparation for the course
• Ensure you have run Zoom on your mobile or laptop prior to the session
• Join the session 5 minutes before to ensure that video and audio is working What next?
You can progress onto our courses in the following areas - Careers for All, Health and Wellbeing, Families’ Programme or Culture and Creative Programme.